MembershipLearn How To Become a Member at Grey Rock Tennis
The Grey Rock Tennis Club is a Private Club. It proudly offers eight lighted state-of-the art Plexi-Cushion courts to soften the effects of competitive tennis. Sharing the same entrance as the Grey Rock Golf Club and surrounded by fairways, this relaxing complex is staged to offer premier tennis programs under the direction of USPTA and PTR Master Professional, Fernando Velasco. The highly trained staff consisting of Dennis Ralston, Darin Pleasant, Mandon Maloney, Danny Rodriguez, Mike Ralston and Gus Manzur, are available to provide you with both private and group lesson instruction. Additional club amenities include shaded viewing decks, big screen TV in the tennis lounge, Pro Shop, stringing services, and daycare.
The Club offers several levels of Membership packages, including Family, Single, Senior Family, Senior Single, and Junior. Monthly dues are competitive with other Tennis Clubs in Austin. Membership at the Grey Rock Tennis Club includes:
- Open seven days a week
- Court Time at no additional cost
- Ladies' and Men's Tennis Clinics in levels ranging from beginners through championship
- Wednesday Ladies' Clinic and Mixer – both morning and evening sessions
- Mixed Doubles Mixers
- USTA & ATL Men's and Ladies' Leagues
- WTTA Ladies' Leagues
- Weekly reduced rates for Men's, Ladies' and Juniors' Clinics
- Affordable private, semi-private and group lessons with the Club Pros.
- On-site, fully staffed child care facility, by reservation
- Complimentary Cardio Tennis Clinics for both Men and Women
If you are interested in visiting The Grey Rock Tennis Club, please call
301-8685 and ask for an appointment with Fernando Velasco or Business Manager, Kathi Calhoun. They will be happy to arrange some complimentary time at the Tennis Club and provide an introduction to the tennis programs and services.
Become a member